Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This Doll I made for my Mother ...She Loves it *

My Mother decorates beautifully and I wanted to make something special for her for her " Made from the Heart " Christmas gift... All the clothing for my dolls are created by hand I wrap individual pattern pieces with different types of scrap fabric ... Sometimes I create a whole doll around a single piece of jewelry or small piece of vintage scrap. Each piece is truely a labor of Love....                                                                                      
   shop.ebay.com/myravensong/m.html?                 Please check out my listings on Ebay ... Thanks so much myravensong

1 comment:

  1. Almost makes me wat to be your mom!! LOL This is awesome! Knowing your mom like I do I have NO DOUBT she loves it!!

    ReplyDelete